Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Need inspirations

Well.. yesterday was Valentines day.. went out with my poly friends to suntec city. Well we met for lunch and then went for a movie, I not stupid too. Well very touching show.. it somehow reflects on how singaporean treats their children. Which i think is quite true on some parts.. Well after that we went to eat at Nydc.. well the pasta was okay, but the pizza was totally not okay.. U imagine mi jiang kueh( Chinese Peanut Pizza) made in pizza style.. it taste about the same except that it have cheese.. somehow awful.. after dinner we went up the fountain of wealth and took a few pictures.. left a while later.. well the only way home was via city link.. half way thru we went to HMW and i bought ken hirai's album! haha thx gladys for lending me money. wahaha.. return u asap.. well after that, we hit the raods and went home.. just when u thought its night and u can sleep.. nope u cant. i got my dmd projecy to complete.. spent quite some time trying to get my flash right.. haha.. and guess what.. in the end i forgot to save it.. wasted my time.. well anyway today started doing again but this time i saved.. hahahaha.. well now need to mug my comms skills.. hai.. see ya guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home