Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Same old shit again and again

Well today started school at 8 ended at 11. The tutorial was pretty ok. Mr Kor was a pretty Close 2 eyes person. haha. dont play attention he also dun mind. quite a nice person too. Didnt feel like sleeping in his letcure. ate lunch in school with Rj, Timo, Justin, Gladys, Bernadine and Ken². Then took mrt with Rj and Felicia, Rj alighted at Bradell well i went to Douby ghaut. Meet Pei Shan for movies, then saw 445 at arcade. haha. then we wacthed madagascar again.. haha.. i simply love the penguins and the Squrriel? I LOVE TO MOVE IT MOVE, I LOVE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT, I LOVE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT. WE LOVE TO [SIZE=25]MMOOOVVVVEEEEE IITTT!!!![/SIZE]..

WAHAHA... preetty fun to watch.. This is just some whacked up conspiracy lol..

love the penguins.. <3<3<3<3 wahaha

well then went to find some stuff for my fellow brother with ps at ps. ended up with 2 empties hand..

then on the way home i slept on the train but my mum called me at bradell station. heng, or else i will be at where liao? CCK? Jurong? wahaha.. mum called me to ask what to buy for dinner. so heng sia. well then on the way home i picked up eyeshield 21 bk12 and guildwars. haha.. bought guilds wars but did not install it.. lol.. so gay.. my com no space.. haha.. anyway i going to taiwan liao, go there buy hardisk.. lol.. well no worries my fellow sisters and brothers, will buy u gifts.. haha.. but do state anything on my shoutbox if u want something in particular.. anyway thats all for today.

Countdown for Taiwan trip: 8 DAYS!!!!

~Ky

Now listening to BEAT CRUSADERS - Shiberian Giant(nice song!! props to my bro from frontal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home